Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hillside Festival, maybe 1998?

The Hillside Festival in Guelph, maybe 1998 or earlier?






 Sandy Horne playing bass - I am not sure if the band was billed as The Spoons at that festival - it was a different line up than in the early 80s. The first time I saw them in 1981, her hair was brown and in a odango (two buns like sailor moon) style. She was easy to recognize because I always saw her shopping for groceries in Guelph (and she was always dressed like a rock star when she was shopping, much more than she is in these photos!) 




 Rapper walking through crowd with cordless mike

 I think this is John Southworth



1 comment:

  1. It's not The Spoons but might be some solo stuff. I saw them live many times in the 80s and it occurred to me how great she is on the bass. A different style that just sounds wonderful. They have a hits CD on their website

    ReplyDelete