Sunday, May 21, 2017

Cock and Bullsh..

Responding to Melissa Chen's "Nothing to see here, just me and my conceptual penis.
Here, I embrace the performative expression of maleness with this shuttlecock, which enables me to finally achieve the full reality of the penis-bearing human experience." after Jerry Coyne and Peter Boghossian hoaxed an academic journal into publishing a gibberish article called "The conceptual penis as a social construct"


 I had a conceptual vagina (which I couldn't conceive of anything with) today. I had a knife for gardening in a sheath on my belt - 'vagina' is a sheath for a knife or sword in Latin. Inconceivably it was a Swiss Army knife by Victorinox, but was also the standard issue German Army knife you get in the Bundeswehr. It's queerly intersectional but not a gay blade!

No comments:

Post a Comment